- Boards & Commissions
- Town Hall
- Code Compliance
- Financial Reports & Budgets
- Human Resources
- Town Council
- Meeting Agendas & Minutes
- Open Records
- Payment Options
- Building Permits & Inspections
- Animal Services
- Emergency Services
- Parks & Recreation
- Gas & Electric Utilities
- Sanitation & Recycling
- Water Utilities
- Waste Water Utilites
- Roads and Transport
- New Resident Resources
- Frequently Called Numbers
- Golf Cart/ATV Registration Form
- Contact Us
The Town of Geneva Work Force Manager is the chief administrator of the Town and is appointed by the Geneva Town Council. Listed below are just a few of the responsibilities:
- Overseeing the performance of all City departments
- Implementing policies and ideas adopted by City Council
- Ensuring that all projects, operations, and functions of the City operate efficiently
- Ensuring all Local, State, and Federal laws are followed by the City
- Responding to citizen concerns
The Work Force Manager also works to develop the Town's annual budget, works with other administrators in the region along with other City and County officials, and performs other duties assigned to the manager per the request from the Town Council.
Robert L. Johnson
Mr. Johnson was appointed to start assisting in an administrative position as the Public Works advisor in 2015. From there, he was then appointed to be the Work Force Manager in 2018. Johnson's background includes; over 20 years of law enforcement, along with drainage, and work in the civil engineering field.
Currently Johnson works along side the Town's crews whenever there is a major task at hand, snow plowing, leaf pickup or also along side the Police Department as well.
The Manager's office is located inside the Town Hall, at 411 E. Line Street, Geneva IN or he can be reached by calling: 260-368-7251.