- Boards & Commissions
- Town Hall
- Code Compliance
- Financial Reports & Budgets
- Human Resources
- Town Council
- Meeting Agendas & Minutes
- Open Records
- Payment Options
- Building Permits & Inspections
- Animal Services
- Emergency Services
- Parks & Recreation
- Gas & Electric Utilities
- Sanitation & Recycling
- Water Utilities
- Waste Water Utilites
- Roads and Transport
- New Resident Resources
- Frequently Called Numbers
- Golf Cart/ATV Registration Form
- Contact Us
Heavy Trash Dumpster - Delayed - April 06, 2020
The delivery of the first heavy trash dumpster will be delayed because of COVID-19 concerns. ... [more...]
Stay at home Order extended two weeks - April 03, 2020
Stay at home order as well as public emergency has been extended. https://wsbt.com/news/local/in... [more...]
Golf Cart/ATV registration renewal - April 03, 2020
We have had a number of inquiries as to how to go about renewing golf cart / ATV registrations, w... [more...]
Grass Clippings - April 03, 2020
PSA: As mowing season is now upon us, please be aware that as of December, 2019, it is now ILLEGA... [more...]
State of Indiana COVID-19 Updates - March 19, 2020
To get updates for Indiana, go to: www.in.gov/coronavirus/ [more...]
COVID-19 - March 12, 2020
Effective March 12,2020 Due to Covid-19 communicable disease outbreak, and the unknown certainty... [more...]
Website Accessibility Design Guidelines
Town of Geneva makes every possible effort to make this website compliant with the American with Disabilities Act. We welcome comments on how to improve the website's accessibility for users with disabilities.
This website has been designed with the following accessibility guidelines in mind:
- The standard font used throughout the site has been chosen to be easily legible.
- Wherever possible, we use live text instead of graphics to reduce the download time of pages and increase your control.
- No information is exclusively conveyed using color. This doesn't mean that colors are not used to organize information; instead it means there are also other, non-color dependent ways of doing this.
- All images and hyperlinks, where appropriate, have an alternative text attribute. This means when an image or hyperlink is conveying important information its content is described with an alternative text.
- We have attempted specifically to comply with Section 508 referring to website accessibility standards.
- If you have difficulty accessing the site or have any comments or feedback please do not hesitate to call us directly or contact us through this website.
- We work to comply with Section 508 as well as 2.0 A and AA referring to website accessibility standards.
- If you have difficulty accessing this site or have any comments or feedback, please do not hesitate to call us directly or contact us through this website.
If you use assistive technology (such as a Braille reader, a screen reader, or TTY) and the format of any material on this website interferes with your ability to access information, please contact us. Alternatively, users who need accessibility assistance can contact us by phone through the Federal Information Relay Service at 1-800-877-8339 for TTY/Voice communication.
To help us serve you better, please include the following information when contacting us:
- the nature of your accessibility problem
- the web address of the requested material
- the format in which you prefer to receive the material, and
- your contact information
Web Browser Accessibility Tools
Many popular web browsers contain built-in accessibility tools. Please follow the links below for instructions on optimizing web browsers for persons with accessibility issues.
- Internet Explorer Accessibility Information
- Firefox Accessibility Information
- Safari Accessibility Information
- Edge Accessibility Information
- Chrome Accessibility Information
- Adobe Reader may be used to view and print PDF documents that appear on this website. To download this program for free, visit the Adobe website. To read PDF documents with a screen reader, please visit the Adobe ReaderAccessibility website which provides useful tools and resources.
- W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines